Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
Application Paper InstructionsFor this assignment, you must compose a 600-word paper that addresses theological knowledge, which can be applied to your understanding of what it means to be a Christian
Application Paper Instructions
For this assignment, you must compose a 600-word paper that addresses theological knowledge, which can be applied to your understanding of what it means to be a Christian. APA informat.
NOTE: You must choose a topic from the list of approved topics:
APPLICATION PAPER TOPICS
3. Assurance of Salvation
4. Authority of Scripture
5. Baptism of Holy Spirit
11. Death of Christ
12. Deity of Christ
15. Eternal Security
16. Fall of Man
20. Glory of God
As you respond to the prompt, reflect on how theological truths can best be applied to your current sphere of influence. Using the textbook, Theology Applied: A Living Faith as an example, you are to interact with a theological topic by providing the theological definition, the biblical foundation, and the practical application of the doctrine.
All of the following requirements must be met:
1. Demonstrate ownership of the ideas that you present by providing your unique insight as evidence of your careful consideration of the topic you choose.
2. Provide a logical link between the description of the concepts from the course and the conclusions or implications that you draw in your reflection. In other words, your conclusion must be logically derived from the application of the theological concept to your life.
3. Focus on depth of understanding, rather than breadth of coverage. That is, focus on examining your theological knowledge and understanding of being a Christian as it relates to one area, rather than trying to cover multiple aspects.
4. Include an introduction paragraph complete with a thesis statement.
5. Include a conclusion paragraph that summarizes the points you have made.
6. Include descriptive headings for Parts 1, 2, and 3.
Provide a theological definition from a theological reference book. Explain the doctrine by using and interacting with a theological definition from an outside source (a source that is not used in this course).
Explain the biblical foundation of the chosen theological term. Demonstrate where this particular theological concept is found within Scripture and trace the concept throughout the Bible. Include at least 2 biblical references in this section.
Apply the theological term to your life and sphere of influence. Explain how the truth of the theological term influences how you live your daily life and how the truth of the theological term can best be lived out in your daily life.
Submit this assignment by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Sunday (4/8/18) of Module/Week 2.