Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
Architecture Around You Paper (Week 5)· Explore the architecture around you with an eye to design elements, decorative style, materials, form, function, and other artistic feature
Architecture Around You Paper (Week 5)
· Explore the architecture around you with an eye to design elements, decorative style,materials, form, function, and other artistic features.
· Select an architectural construction—a home in your neighborhood, a commercial building downtown, or a public building—that you find compelling or interesting. It may be any building, as long as it is located in your area.
· Photograph the building and save the image as a JPG image file no larger than 5MB. If you do not have a camera, you may find an image online and provide a link.
· Write a 350- to 700-word paper that analyzes your selected architectural construction. Your paper should include the image of the construction (or a link), and it should answer the following questions:
- Identify the building’s design elements. What decorative style is used?
- Does the building make use of any interesting technology or techniques (for example, sustainable design)?
- What values or needs does this architectural work reflect?
· Format your paper consistent with to APA guidelines. Remember to include captions on images included with paper.