Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
Assignment Content Strategic management includes an analysis of a business’s current state. Continuing with your research of Caterpillar, Inc., you will leverage the business SWOT tool to identify and
Strategic management includes an analysis of a business’s current state. Continuing with your research of Caterpillar, Inc., you will leverage the business SWOT tool to identify and drive organizational strategic decision making and evaluate problem-solving strategies for the company.
Create a Word doc and title it Strategic Management Research Journal Part 2. (Create a SWOT chart and insert it as a figure in your APA journal essay. Be sure to download the attached guide to refer to. Use a Title page and a References page with at least three references. No running head is required, but do use headings to separate portions of your paper, and remember to cite your sources in the main body of your paper).
Write a 350-500 word response to the following prompts in your journal entry: Do NOT copy and paste prompts or questions to be included in your paper.
- Conduct a SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats) analysis of Caterpillar, Inc. Each SWOT quadrant must contain 7-10 items, (this is not included in the 350-500 word count).
- Analyze Caterpillar’s strengths and include specific examples based on your SWOT analysis findings.
- Evaluate the weaknesses and threats for any common themes that might be a risk.
- Compare Caterpillar’s weaknesses against its opportunities.
- Propose problem-solving strategies to address Caterpillar’s weaknesses or threats that could be mitigated by a business opportunity or business decision.
- Strategic Management Project Background
- Caterpillar Inc. website