Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
Audience/Agency Description - Version 1 This paper addresses the Who? Portion of the 7 design steps. Purpose This is the most important step to establish in your program. Any program/presentation de
Audience/Agency Description - Version 1
This paper addresses the Who? Portion of the 7 design steps.
This is the most important step to establish in your program. Any program/presentation designed without a clear and specific idea of who you are presenting to will likely fail. Understanding your audience is the key to a successful Family life Education program, which is why we spend time writing an entire paper describing the audience for your program/presentation.
- Objective met: Incorporate the unique perspective and resources the family life educator brings to diverse communities.
- Minimum of 3 pages worth 30 points for Version 1, and worth 60 points for Version 2.
- Within each heading you should have about 1-2 full paragraphs of information.
- Information about both the agency and the people you will be presenting to is to be included.
- Minimum of 3 sources; include in-text citations and references page.
- Revision Note: After this Audience/Agency Description: Version 1 assignment is graded, you will have the opportunity to make corrections based on the feedback provided and resubmit it to be re-graded as Audience/Agency Description: Version 2. You may only resubmit this assignment once. The new submission will be re-graded with the original corresponding rubric and the grade you earn on this version will be the starting point for your grade on the Version 2 submission.
The following sections should be included in your paper. Please use the exact headings in bold below (not the portion in parentheses): Sections that state “as related to your topic” should discuss both your audience and their relationship to your intended presentation topic within that section. All other sections will address the audience in general.
- Purpose of Agency: Why does your agency exist? What is its purpose and/or mission? Who does your agency seek to serve? What are its goals? (This is a good place to use a source.)
- Benefits (as related to your topic): What are the personal benefits to the population in learning about this issue or changing their tools/techniques? How will your agency be a better place after having heard your presentation on your topic? What are the benefits of gaining knowledge on your intended topic? (This is a good place to cite a source.)
- Training Methodology: You will use dialogue education as your main method of presentation when you give your community presentation to your agency on your selected topic. Here you should discuss why this is a good method of presentation. Also, discuss other methods you plan to use such as small group discussion, learning activities, PowerPoint slides, etc. and why you plan to use those methods when giving your presentation. (This is a good place to cite a source.)
THE FOLLOWING SECTIONS WILL BE BASED ON YOUR INTERVIEW WITH THE SITE SUPERVISOR:
- Knowledge of Topic (as related to your topic): What degree of knowledge does your audience have related to your topic? Do they have an understanding of current events related to the topic? Are they familiar with any special terms or acronyms associated with this topic? Do they use any special terms or acronyms in their line of work? To state that your audience has no knowledge about your topic is not an acceptable response. Your audience does have some knowledge on the topic, even if it is misinformed or misguided knowledge. You should discuss their current personal knowledge, whatever it may be.
- Training and Education: What type of prior training or skills does your audience have? You can discuss education level here and general training, too. Does the agency hold any of its own trainings? Are they required to maintain CEUs? If so, in what area and how many?
- Tools and Techniques: What tools and techniques does the population currently use or have access to? This could include a curriculum that they use or methods that they follow (ex: Conscious Discipline). This will also include tools they have access to such as playground, toys, internet, telephone lines, computers, books, etc.
- Cultural Characteristics: Describe cultural characteristics of your audience, including things such as religious-based, socioeconomic status (SES), gender, ethnicity, southern, children, adolescent, homeless etc. etc. etc.
- 231 orders completed
Tutor has posted answer for $30.00. See answer's preview
* have answered ********* to *** ************