Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
Biblical Worldview Essay InstructionsThe purpose of the assignment is to demonstrate your understanding of the unified and coherent nature of the Bible and the theological doctrines. In order to build
Biblical Worldview Essay Instructions
The purpose of the assignment is to demonstrate your understanding of the unified and coherent nature of the Bible and the theological doctrines. In order to build a biblical-theological framework for understanding man and man’s relationship to God, including God’s purposes and continuing work, you must first understand the unified biblical narrative, including its four major plot movements: creation, fall, redemption, and restoration.
After viewing the presentation, Understanding Biblical Narrative, and completing your textbook readings, you will be equipped to demonstrate the coherence of Scripture and share some of the implications of the unified message of the Bible.
For this assignment, you must write a 600-word essay addressing the following prompt:
The Bible has many human authors, but 1 divine Author, and God never contradicts Himself. The study of theology uncovers and articulates the unity of all the biblical texts taken together. With this understanding, demonstrate the unified nature of the Bible and share the implications of this for mankind.
- Explain how the Bible is unified in nature and what this unity accomplishes.
- Provide 2–3 specific theological beliefs that are presented in Biblical doctrine with attention to how these beliefs unfold through the narrative of Scripture, demonstrating the unity and coherence of Scripture.
One point of clarification that may be helpful: The word belief in this assignment is essentially synonymous with the word doctrine.
- Using your theological examples, share what implications these examples provide man in relationship to God.
- Incorporate at least 2 theological references in your paper using course resources.
- Incorporate at least 2 relevant biblical references.
- Write a clear introductory paragraph including the thesis statement. A summative, concluding paragraph must also be included.
- Use current Turabian format (or whichever corresponds to your degree program).
The Bible describes God as love in 1 John 4:8. The way to interpret “God is love” is to look at the biblical story that reveals God’s character through his actions. When looking at the entire Biblical narrative, we see this part of God’s nature exercised in his creation of man and his desire to redeem man from the fall. (This example would be substantiated and demonstrated with biblical support, and be elaborated on within the essay.)
Use the provided Biblical Worldview Essay Template as a guide.