Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
DO NOT ACCEPT ASSIGNMENT IF YOU DO NOT OWN THIS TEXTBOOK:Title: Management: Leading and Collaborating in a Competitive WorldEdition: 12thAuthors: Bateman, T. S., & Snell, S. A.ISBN-13: 978-1259546945;
DO NOT ACCEPT ASSIGNMENT IF YOU DO NOT OWN THIS TEXTBOOK:
Title: Management: Leading and Collaborating in a Competitive WorldEdition: 12thAuthors: Bateman, T. S., & Snell, S. A.ISBN-13: 978-1259546945; MHID: 1259546942
Organizational Structure-Woody Manufacturing
Read the case study for the Woody Manufacturing Company on p. 303 of the text. Students work through a short case study to outline an organizational structure for a new company and provide a rationale for their structure decisions.
Outline an organizational structure for Apple Inc. in which you do the following:
- Determine whether the dominant structure is horizontal or vertical, with a rationale for your choice that includes an explanation of the responsiveness afforded by the structure.
- Identify processes the company needs in addition to the manufacturing process.
- Define the departments in the organization and the role of each within the organization.
- Assign the personnel to departments.
Use the information from the following links to create the organization chart (or you can create a hand-drawn chart):
- “How to Draw an Organizational Structure in MS Word” at http://smallbusiness.chron.com/draw-organizational-structure-ms-word-34287.html
- “Create an Organizational Chart” at http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/powerpoint-help/create-an-organization-chart-HA010354860.aspx
Submit the written summary of the presentation for each component of your analysis (while referencing the text) and the chart.