Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
Essay ENG 130: Research Essay This assignment focuses on your ability to: evaluate researched source materials to be academic, valid, and reliable; to incorporate research fluidly into an essay forma
Essay ENG 130: Research Essay
This assignment focuses on your ability to: evaluate researched source materials to be academic, valid, and reliable; to incorporate research fluidly into an essay format; to cite researched information properly in APA format. The purpose of completing this assignment is: learning how to research valid and reliable sources is an important lifelong skill for school, career, and personal life. You will need to know how to synthesize researched information and present it effectively. As a student of Post, please be sure you use this assignment to solidify your mastery of APA text citations. Ask your instructor questions!
Prompt (what you are writing about):
Who is Harper Lee and how is her life reflected in To Kill a Mockingbird?
Instructions (How to get it done):
• search for information on Harper Lee’s biography and the history of To Kill a Mockingbird.
• You must have at least two outside sources (does not include TKA Mockingbird) that are academic and reliable.
• Create an essay that is at least two pages and relates the following information: o Information on who is author Harper Lee o How is her life reflected in To Kill a Mockingbird?
• Be sure to avoid plagiarism and put the researched information in to your own words. Do not cut and paste!
• Note: This is a research essay and not an argumentative essay. The skills reflected are to find academic and reliable sources and use them in a research-based essay. Requirements: • Length and format: at least 2-3 pages. • The title page and reference page are also required, but they should not be factored into the 2-3 page length of the essay. • Essay should conform to APA formatting and citation style. • Use the third-person, objective voice, avoiding personal pronouns such as “I,” “you,” “we,” etc. • Create a properly formatted APA reference page. • Use APA format for in-text citations and reference citations for To Kill a Mockingbird and outside sources. • Please be cautious about plagiarism. Make sure to use in-text citations for direct quotes, paraphrases, and new information.