Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
- Reflect upon and discuss the questions:
- Has ethics come full circle?
- We end our course with the same questions about virtue and the Good Life with which we began.
- Does Phillipa Foot represent both a "return" to ancient questions about virtue and a "step forward" from the analysis individual acts that we see in Deontology and Utilitarianism?
- What do you think of virtue ethics compared with the other positions we have studied?
- Read this page about the village of Le Chambon-sur-Lignon, France on the National Holocaust Museum website -https://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10007518
- What did the Chambonnaise do?
- Was their behavior heroic or obligatory?
- How would these events be analyzed by Foot, or other virtue theorists?
GET YOUR EXPERT ANSWER ON STUDYDADDYGET ANSWER