Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
Failing Organization PowerPoint Join GroupThis is a Collaborative Learning Community (CLC) assignment. Throughout history, organizations have failed. Many have failed due to their lack of innovative
Failing Organization PowerPoint
- Join Group
This is a Collaborative Learning Community (CLC) assignment.
Throughout history, organizations have failed. Many have failed due to their lack of innovative structure and culture. Your group has the opportunity to research an organization that has failed because it was unsuccessful in implementing innovation. You may choose an organization of your own or one of the following: Blockbuster, Polaroid, Blackberry, Sears, Toys 'R' Us, Xerox, Atari, Kodak, or Borders. In this assignment, you will build a 10-12 slide PowerPoint presentation with a title slide, presenter's notes, and references slide. In your presentation, address the following questions:
- What failing organization did you choose?
- What external factors contributed to the organization's failure?
- What internal factors contributed to the organization's failure?
- What obstacles did the organization encounter? How were they handled?
- What did the organization fail to forecast in the changing market?
- What could you have done, as leaders of the organization, to pivot the company to success?
While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.