Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
Gotta Have a Goal Goals are an integral part of the strategic planning. Look at one aspect of a business: sales. They have hourly, weekly, and monthly goals, coupled with a plethora of conversion rate
Gotta Have a Goal
Goals are an integral part of the strategic planning. Look at one aspect of a business: sales. They have hourly, weekly, and monthly goals, coupled with a plethora of conversion rates for sales activities which are a guiding force in the industry. Failure to meet goals results in lost revenue and lost jobs.
Regardless of what position you hold in a company, you are part of the planning process.
Strategic Planning Research
Using the class text and, predominately, articles from Trident Library’s full-text databases (like Academic Search Complete, Business Source Complete and/or ProQuest Central), research the following:
- How to write, measure, and apply “SMART” objectives for business.
- How to apply “Balanced Scorecard” in the planning process.
- Incentives: research the type of incentives that work for helping employees meet objectives.
Since you are engaging in research, be sure to cite and reference the sources in APA format. NOTE: Failure to use research with accompanying citations to support content will result in reduced scoring “Level 2-Developing” for Meets Assignment Requirements, Critical Thinking, and Use of Sources and Mechanics on the grading rubric.
The paper should be written in the third person; this means words like “I,” “we,” and “you” are not appropriate. Refer to yourself in the third person as “manager,” or you can write about what the “project team” will do, rather than saying “I” and “we.”
Use the APA-formatted template (MGT280 Case2) to create your submission.
Your submission will include:
- Trident University International’s cover page
- A 3-page paper with APA citations (2- or 3-sentence introduction, 3-page body, 2- or 3-sentence conclusion)
- The reference list page in APA format