Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
InstructionsCreate a PowerPoint presentation that discusses the important factors of test norms, reliability, and validity. Address the topics listed below in your presentation. Describe what is meant
InstructionsCreate a PowerPoint presentation that discusses the important factors of test norms, reliability, and validity. Address the topics listed below in your presentation.
- Describe what is meant by a test norm and why we get norms for a test.
- Describe what information you would use to determine if a norm group is nationally representative and how you would use that information.
- What are the main factors influencing the magnitude of an internal consistency measure of reliability?
- Describe how you would conduct a study of test-retest reliability.
- Briefly describe how you might conduct a study of the content validity of a final examination in a psychological testing course.
- Reflect on the importance of reliability and validity in testing.
You should base your presentation on research from at least two sources from the CSU Online Library. You may also use your textbook; however, you will still need to support your presentation with at least two external sources.You are encouraged to review the following resources that may be helpful as you conduct your research. Click here to access a video tutorial on how to find journal articles in the CSU Online Library. Click here to access another helpful resource on how to search the PsycARTICLES database in the CSU Online Library.Please include in-text citations within your presentation and a references slide at the end; both should be formatted according to APA guidelines.Your presentation style should appear professional and utilize appropriate formatting and graphics. You may use the Notes section in PowerPoint to elaborate further on each slide. The presentation must include a minimum of 12 slides, not counting the title slide and references slide.