Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
PERSUASION AND BALANCED REPORTINGAssignment Overview Balanced Reporting The final case lets you expand critical thinking and debate skills. In the workplace, employees must often support a professiona
PERSUASION AND BALANCED REPORTINGAssignment Overview
The final case lets you expand critical thinking and debate skills. In the workplace, employees must often support a professional point of view that may be contrary to personal beliefs. This assignment challenges students to understand “both sides” of a business issue and to consider different points of view. Both sides of the argument should be equally powerful so that the reader is unaware of the position that you advocate personally.
Module 4: Case Readings
Overcoming Barriers to Effective Written Communication
Making an Argument
Select one of the topics:
- Companies should or should not look at prospective employees’ social media profiles.
- Consumer boycotts are or are not effective.
- Working remotely is or is not as efficient as working on site.
- Group 1 are or are not better managers compared to Group 2. (You define the two groups: gender, age, education, etc.)
- Unions are or are not good for American companies.
- The government should or should not cap compensation received by CEOs.
Using at least one article from Trident Online Library’s full-text databases, like Academic Search Complete, Business Source Complete and/or Proquest Central, research the chosen topic and create a well-balanced two-page submission that addresses two opposing viewpoints. Do not use any quotations. This paper is written in third-person and will not contain words like I, we, or you.