Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Read Chapter 11 in the textbook and note the creation of a bulletin. Create a crime bulletin that could be used by stakeholders in the endeavor of reducing crime. Go to Lexisnexis Community Crime map:
Read Chapter 11 in the textbook and note the creation of a bulletin.
Create a crime bulletin that could be used by stakeholders in the endeavor of reducing crime.
- Go to Lexisnexis Community Crime map: http://communitycrimemap.com/
- Put your address into the “Address search.”
- Type in “burglary” into the crime search.
- Select five burglaries. Identify all of the available information surrounding the burglaries e.g., types of properties, time of the crimes, days of the week, urban or rural, etc.
- Use the data from your research on the crimes you discovered to create a crime bulletin for the officers and investigators in the (selected) geographic area of the crimes.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a scoring guide. Please review the scoring guide prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. A link to the LopesWrite technical support articles is located in Course Materials if you need assistance.