Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
Remember to submit your work following the file naming convention FirstInitial.LastName_M01.docx. For example, J.Smith_M01.docx. Remember that it is not necessary to manually type in the file extensio
Remember to submit your work following the file naming convention FirstInitial.LastName_M01.docx. For example, J.Smith_M01.docx. Remember that it is not necessary to manually type in the file extension; it will automatically append.
Start by reading and following these instructions:
- Quickly skim the questions or assignment below and the assignment rubric to help you focus.
- Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and any additional recommended resources. Some answers may require you to do additional research on the Internet or in other reference sources. Choose your sources carefully.
- Consider the course discussions so far and any insights gained from it.
- Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources if needed, use APA style as required, and check your spelling.
Consider how compensation for healthcare services shape delivery of care, and reflects policy and policy changes and write a paper that addresses the bullets below. Be sure to completely address each bullet point. There should be four (4) sections in your paper; one for each bullet below. Separate each section in your paper with a clear brief heading that allows your professor to know which bullet you are addressing in that section of your paper. Include a “Conclusion” section that summarizes all topics. This assignment will be at least 1250 words.
This week you will reflect upon accountability in healthcare finance to address the following:
- Discuss the history of private health insurance and manage care and how it involved into a healthcare industry?
- Identify the key federal laws that protect individuals who are enrolled in private insurance.
- Briefly discuss consumer-driven healthcare and the empowerment of the healthcare consumer.
- Explore the opportunities which have emerged for nurses within the private insurance market.
Length: 1250-1500 words in length
Structure: Include a title page and reference page in APA format. These do not count towards the minimal word amount for this assignment. Your essay must include an introduction and a conclusion.
References: Use the appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions. A minimum of two (2) scholarly sources are required for this assignment.
Format: Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document (.doc or .docx).
File name: Name your saved file according to your first initial, last name, and the module number (for example, “RHall Module 1.docx”)
Submission: Submit to the D2L dropbox for grading
M7 Assignment UMBO – 3