Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
The course is FAM 442 PERSONAL AND FAMILY FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT Please fully read all PowerPoints and materials from this semester before completing this assignment. final instructions Give yoursel
The course is FAM 442 PERSONAL AND FAMILY FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
Please fully read all PowerPoints and materials from this semester before completing this assignment.
Give yourself a pat on the back! It has been a fun term filled with hard work and valuable information. Hopefully, you all have learned a variety of useful skills for your personal finances and for helping others in your future careers. I have enjoyed getting to know all of you throughout this course and I look forward to reading about your experiences and suggestions for this class. Articles, books, and internet resources acceptable resources to use, but they must be referenced in APA format. This final experience paper is worth 30 points.
1. What was the most valuable lesson you learned from the experiential learning exercises, assignments, and/or the discussions? Specifically discuss in detail the financial concepts that you found most useful this term. You MUST cite your sources in APA format. (Minimum 250-word response)
2. If you were the professor, what would you change about the course and what would you keep the same?
3. What else would you like included in the curriculum for the course?
4. Reflect on your overall experience in this class. This is your chance to be honest! (Minimum 100-word response)
5. What advice would you give to future students who take this course? (Your advice will be summarized and shared with future students in this course.)
Your Final Experience Paper should:
· Be a full 1 page and no more than 2 pages in length (not including references).
· APA format – Include in-text citations and a references page.
· Be typed as a paper (do not fill this document out like the EL worksheets)
· Be double-spaced
· Have 1” margins on all four sides
· Be 12 point Times New Roman fonts only
· Have no cover page or report cover of any kind
· Have a single-spaced heading in the upper left corner
· Worth 30 Points