Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
Using the data from the Topic 7 assignment, conduct data analysis and create a crime reduction response of 1,250-1,500 words, to reduce crime near the police stations in the Lake Mendota area. Create
Using the data from the Topic 7 assignment, conduct data analysis and create a crime reduction response of 1,250-1,500 words, to reduce crime near the police stations in the Lake Mendota area.
Create your Crime Reduction Response by doing the following:
- Formally state the patterns and findings from the crimes you analyzed in Topic 7.
- Are there any correlations between the crimes happening near the three police stations? For example, the Time of day, day of the week, types of locations, etc.
- Explain any insights on what might be causing these crimes to occur in these areas.
- State any recommendations on how theft can be reduced in these geographic areas based on the crime patterns that you uncovered. Explain how the recommendations that you make are informed by the data analysis.
- Identify other agencies (human services, etc.) and their role in helping crime reduction.
- Suggest ways that the three departments can share resources to reduce theft near their stations.
Be sure to cite three to five relevant scholarly sources in support of your content. Use only sources found at the GCU Library, government websites, or those provided in Topic Materials.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
This benchmark assignment assesses the following programmatic competencies:
This assignment assesses programmatic competency 5.1:Create a tactical plan for a specific jurisdiction that involves various agencies.