Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
Watch the following video (which was also a part of your required unit resources for this unit) by clicking the link below. Simons, D. (2010, March 10). Selective attention test [Video]. YouTube. http
Watch the following video (which was also a part of your required unit resources for this unit) by clicking the link below.
1. Simons, D. (2010, March 10). Selective attention test [Video]. YouTube. https://c24.page/2vm4jz32amtgkunqy5mg3wbsuw
A transcript and closed captioning are available once you access the video.
As you watch the video, count the number of passes completed by the team wearing white shirts. After watching the video and counting the passes, watch the video a second time as if you are watching a movie. Do not worry about counting the passes this time. After watching the video a second time, address the questions below in a one-page paper using terms and ideas from the textbook.
- What type of attention did you use for each viewing of the video?
- What did you observe while using focused attention? What did you observe while using scanning attention?
- How did scanning, focused, and divided attention play a role for you as you watched this video? Did you get the pass count correct but miss the object? Did you see the object and get the pass count incorrect?
- How did your orienting attention network change while viewing the video a second time?
- How will this assignment affect how you will use the different types of attention in the future?
Your response should be approximately 250 words in length or be one page in length using 12-point Times New Roman font and double spacing. APA Style will not be required for this assignment.
2. Explain policing. In your response, discuss one historical event in policing and one purpose of policing.
Your response should be at least 200 words. Should you decide to use outside sources, the sources must be both cited and referenced in APA format. Criminal justice class.