How does it work?
Here is the new step-by-step process:
- Post your question without advance payment – simply complete a form and let the tutors know about your assignments.
- You will receive proposals from tutors to complete your assignment. Chat with the tutors who applied for your order, discuss their educational background, professional experience, and writing style.
- Choose the tutor you prefer and reserve the money on your StudyDaddy account. You're not paying to the tutor directly.
- Communicate with your tutor as work progress and check the answer when it’s posted. You can ask tutor for a revisions once the answer is posted.
- Once you are satisfied with the answer, complete your order and rate your tutor to share your positive experience with other students.
If you're out of time, you can also buy the answer posted by the tutor without previous proposals and chats. You cannot communicate with the tutor on such order and ask for a paper revision, so please check the preview of the answer carefully.