StudyDaddy.com offers a marketplace for those seeking tutoring services (Students) to connect with those seeking to provide tutoring services (Tutors/Experts). Students are responsible for selecting the right tutor for their needs. In making hiring decisions, Students should review and investigate each tutor's self-reported education, and experience, as well as reviews from other students on his StudyDaddy.com Profile.
“Website” means StudyDaddy.com
“User” means anyone who accesses and/or registers/view our Services, including without limitation Students, tutors, Guardian/Parents or other users.
“Tutors/Experts” means Experts, tutors, and anyone who provides answers, online courses, instruction, tutoring and learning services through our Services.
“Company”, “We” or “Our” mean and refer to StudyDaddy.com
“Product” an assignment, paper, and/or other written product, which is drafted and delivered to the customer in accordance with its order.
“Tutorials” an access tutor’s posted specific answers (“Tutorials”) to already submitted questions named as Tutorials (These are already Used Papers).
We operate in accordance with the “COPPA” (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act passed in 1998). Therefore, we provide our services only to the individuals whose age is 18 y.o. and more. According to COPPA, any online service providers is obligated to get parental consent before collecting any personal data of a customer under 13 years old. We never solicit any personal information from children under 13. That is why any underage user should be prohibited from registering at our platform. If your age is between 13 and 18, we insist that you read these terms with your parent or guardian, who should be over 21 y.o. in order to confirm that you agree to our terms and will inevitably follow those.
You acknowledge and agree that StudyDaddy.com services are provided for the purpose of learning, information or guide only not cheating. You are not to inquire or hire tutors to complete assignments, write papers, take quizzes or otherwise do work on your login of your behalf. Further, you are not to use StudyDaddy.com services for any purpose that violates the academic honesty policy or other conduct policies of your school, university, academic institution or workplace.
By submitting the order and/or payment, you are purchasing the product for your personal, non-commercial, use only. All products are drafted by freelance writers who transferred all rights and ownership regarding the products to the company. All products are non-refundable and come with no warranties, expressed or implied. It is your obligation to read these Terms and Conditions and Help page, before submitting any order and/or payment to this website. We are not responsible for editing, modifying, filtering, screening, monitoring, endorsing or guaranteeing any delivered Content. Note that we DO NOT provide any answers or academic and/or educational content ourselves, and we are not liable for any acts or omissions of Users, the accuracy or completeness of their answers or even their ability to provide answers. Content is to be used for general information purposes only, not as a substitute for Academic Answers.
Users should remember about copyright laws that imply to all the content we share. By accepting the terms, users promise to abide by all the intellectual property laws and trademark rules established by StudyDaddy.com. Users have no legal right to copy, upload, transmit, distribute, reproduce, sell or modify any StudyDaddy.com’s content (1) without the consent issued by the company or (2) use it in a way that does not respect the intellectual property rights, including those of StudyDaddy.com.
Users should understand and accept the fact that the company is the only owner of all the services and products it provides. It is forbidden to make changes, publish, reproduce (except for the cases when stated otherwise) or anyhow exploit any works or services delivered by the company.
In certain cases, users can copy and download some pieces of information. However, you should not think that if this option exists, other regulations might not be applicable.
The company has a right to cancel any agreement or break the contract with any expert who delivers unoriginal or plagiarized products. You should accept the fact that no product can be passed to any third party, sold or anyhow distributed for any non-personal purpose. It is essential to acknowledge that if the company has a doubt regarding your usage of our product, it can cancel your membership and stop any form of cooperation with you.
According to the intellectual property law, signing the delivered product as yours is considered plagiarism. Any written material provided by StudyDaddy.com should be implemented solely for reference or research. We never encourage nor take part in distributing plagiarized content. StudyDaddy.com condones dishonesty and fraud of any type. We strictly follow intellectual property rules, and we will never allow our customers to violate such rules. Therefore, it is vital to accept the fact that all the materials displayed on the website or purchased by customers must be used only as examples or research materials. Any idea, quote or statistics taken from our materials/products should be properly cited and referenced to the website. The company and its partners, experts and other affiliates should not be legally responsible for any illegal, inappropriate or any other wrong usage of the written materials obtained from StudyDaddy.com. This may include plagiarism, detention, expulsion, low grading, loss of grants/scholarships, academic failure and any other legal and disciplinary punishment. The customers take all the responsibilities for causing any disciplinary/legal actions when using our materials in an illegal and unethical way.
StudyDaddy.com allows all the registered students to reach out to experts (who represent certain entities or operate individually). Note that tutors are not agents nor employees at StudyDaddy.com. Customer can also access tutor’s posted specific answers (“Tutorials”) to already submitted questions named as Tutorials (These are already Used Papers). It is solely a customer’s decision to purchase a tutorial or hire an expert in order to get answers to his/her questions. Every user should bear several obligations in mind.
In terms of site usage, you must:
- Be of legal age in order to accept the Terms and abide by them
- To provide actual, complete and correct information when registering at the website ('registration data')
- Not to disclose your login info to anyone in order to maintain the security of your personal info
- To keep all the contact/personal information provided to StudyDaddy.com up to date
- To take responsibility for any risks regarding unauthorized access to your registration data and personal details
Every user must agree to utilize the website and its services in a lawful, ethical and proper manner. Any offensive, illegal, inappropriate or otherwise improper usage of StudyDaddy.com will lead to termination of the contract between the company and the user. StudyDaddy.com has a right not to send out any notifications regarding suspension.
Users should carefully read and remember the following points that may lead to the termination of cooperation between them and the company.
- Any violation of legal rights, including intellectual property rights and rights to personal security. This also includes verbal abuse, cyber bullying, stalking, threatening and defaming of others.
- Uploading, distributing, publishing any illegal, hateful, inappropriate or disrespectful materials, topics, names and other data.
- Using the website and its services for purposes that violate local, national and international regulations, including work and hourly wage related laws.
- Sharing and uploading files containing any materials violating copyrights and other decrees and regulations.
- Purposely uploading files containing malicious software and viruses, like Trojan horses, worms, cancel bots and any similar programs that may cause unamendable damage, disrupt, disable or undermine operations of any computer system, device or network.
- Making an attempt to obtain unauthorized access to user accounts or any other website-related systems.
- Behaving in a way or taking an action that may harm the website.
- Publicizing, advertising and selling products or services that are not relevant to the company.
- Operating on behalf of another person or giving personal information to another person/entity to get services from StudyDaddy.com.
- Spamming of any kind is not allowed. Users that continuously spam will be banned from the website.
- Downloading files of other people whom you know or have been acquainted to. Such distribution practice is illegal at StudyDaddy.com.
- Obtaining, copying, replicating or extracting any content or materials from the website by means of illegal methods/malware, i.e. bots, hacking programs, scrapers, etc.
- Restricting other users from joining and using the website.
- Duplicating, selling, copying or exploiting information from the website for any commercial purposes.
- Purposely providing incorrect personal details or using information of existing users to benefit from the service.
- Taking the work of other people and submitting it as your own.
- Selling our materials or products to third parties.
- Advertising services (their names and websites) that we do not partner with at StudyDaddy.com.
StudyDaddy.com doesn’t claim any copyright in regards to the content you upload to the website and has no obligation to follow respect this content. As long as it is not stated otherwise, all the content coming from our customers is deemed to be created on a non-confidential basis. Therefore, the company has a legal right to remove such content without sending a notification to the person who posted it. In addition, by posting any piece of information at StudyDaddy.com, you give us a right to change, distribute, publish, share, adapt and resell it with a view to assisting you.
You understand and agree to abide by StudyDaddy’s tutor and student payment policies. You agree that you are willing to pay all costs through StudyDaddy. These costs include but are not limited to: (a) Price as listed; (b) PayPal fees as described.
It is your responsibility to get yourself acquainted with the payment-related nuances and try to avoid those.
- The customer should not chargeback any expenses paid when purchasing a product from StudyDaddy.com. If you do a chargeback, Site has a right to immediately suspend your account.
- Tutors/Experts receive payment from Students via the Site only. StudyDaddy does not condone or in any way participate or become a party to any off-site transactions between users of the Site. Site reserves the right to suspend Relevant Users accounts involving off-Site transaction.
Revision and Refund Policy
All products are non-refundable and come with no warranties, expressed or implied. Once an order has been completed, the company does not grant refunds under any circumstances, unless specifically stated herein. Products are for research, reference, informational and entertainment purposes only. It is the customers responsibility to read and understand this policy prior to purchase.
Customer can seek revision of the product if it does not meet the specifications provided by the Customer. Once the customer completes the order and rates tutor is deemed as completion of the job to the satisfaction of the Customer.
After the answer was posted you have 3 days to send us any complaints or revision requests. After 3 days money will be sent to the Tutor automatically. Please, review your order carefully. Once the entire agreed amount is received by the Tutor, it is deemed that the work is complete and is to your satisfaction and no refund will be made.
If a revision request violates the original instructions, StudyDaddy has the right to decline it.
Revision Policy is not applied to the purchased Tutorials.
StudyDaddy does not make any representations or warranties concerning any content contained in or accessed through the Services, and we will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Services. We make no representations or warranties regarding suggestions or recommendations of services or products offered or purchased through the Services. Any Content or Services purchased or offered (whether or not following such recommendations and suggestions) through the Services are provided “AS-IS” and without any warranty of any kind from StudyDaddy or others. THE SERVICES AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR THAT USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
STUDYDADDY CANNOT GUARANTEE AND DOES NOT PROMISE ANY SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM USE OF THE SITE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM STUDYDADDY OR THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND THE SERVICES WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, STUDYDADDY AND EACH OF ITS ADVERTISERS, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, INVESTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SERVICE PROVIDERS AND OTHER CONTRACTORS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF.
STUDYDADDY MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITES CONTENT, THE CONTENT OF ANY SITE LINKED TO THE SITE, CONTRIBUTIONS, INFORMATION OR ANY OTHER ITEMS OR MATERIALS ON THE SITE OR LINKED TO BY THE SITE. STUDYDADDY ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (A) ERRORS, MISTAKES OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT AND MATERIALS, (B) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICES, (C) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF STUDYDADDY SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (D) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE, (E) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (F) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE.
SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF YOU RESIDE IN ONE OF THESE STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Limitation on Liability