Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
- Extra Credit can be submitted starting now--Under week 11 in Slot Created for It .--Extra Credit Opportunity-- Extra Credit-I am giving opportunity...
- Extra Credit can be submitted starting now--Under week 11 in Slot Created for It .--Extra Credit Opportunity--
Extra Credit-I am giving opportunity for all students for Extra Credit. I am now giving maximum Extra Credit allowed by Strayer, which is 5% of grade..
The Extra Credit is due in the Week 11 slot under Extra Credit (and can be put there any time after week 9).
The Ascent of Money: A Financial History of The World Video from Harvard Economic Historian (Brit) Niall Ferguson. The Ascent of Money: A Financial History of The World by Niall Ferguson Epsd. 1-5 (Full Documentary) 4 hours total- Please watch (need to watch only first 35 minutes only for this full 5% extra credit) (Filmed on location in Italy, Great Britain, and throughout the world!)-(includes origins of banking)
YouTube URL: (first 35 minutes)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsrtB5lp60s
Please write about 5 paragraphs discussing this series. (first 35 minutes) In addition to provide full answers for these numbered questions:
1. Where and how exactly does Prof. Ferguson describe how the word “bank” come into being.
2. How does the operations of the Medici family bank sound similar to the Rothshchild family bank?
3. What can we learn from this part of the series for today’s economics? In other words, what economic and political similarities do we have in today’s economic world?Money is widely used to refer to a means of carrying out transactions or amedium of exchange that is wholly and universally accepted as payment forgoods and services. It is a commodity that...