Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
- One kind of plant has only blue flowers and white flowers.
11.- One kind of plant has only blue flowers and white flowers. According to a genetic model, the off-springs of a certain cross have a 75 percent chance to be blue-flowering, and a 25 percent chance to be white-flowering, independently of one another. Two hundred seeds of such a cross are raised, and 142 turn out to be blue-flowering. Are the data consistent with the model?