Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
"A" WORK BUT PLAGIARISM FREE
This essay serves as the next section of your Leadership Coaching Plan. In an essay 1000 words in length, discuss strategies for facilitating coaching dialogue and use coaching mirror techniques. Incorporate the following in your discussion:
1. What is the goal of the coaching dialogue? What do you hope the leader will accomplish through this dialogue?
2. How will you help the leader to develop the “use of self” framework? Specifically, how will you help the leader to “see?”
3. How will you use coaching mirror techniques to help guide the leader’s self-reflection and testing of assumptions? Describe in specific detail, and apply the Ladder of Inference.
4. List the open-ended questions that you will use to initiate dialogue. Given this leader’s specific situation, also list customized probing questions that you may ask. Generate your own questions.
5. Recruit a volunteer: a coworker, a neighbor, or a friend. Practice using the items you discussed in steps 1-4. In your essay, record the feedback you received from your volunteer. How was the experience? What was the reaction? What would you do differently next time? Explain how you see this process working in the “real world” beyond this course. Be sure to list the name of your assistant and his or her relationship or connection to you.
Use library resources, in addition to the unit readings, to support your rationale. Remember to apply APA style to the essay and to use headings and subheadings throughout.