Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
âApplication: Cognitive-Behavioral OrientationâCase Conceptualization
Application: Cognitive-Behavioral OrientationâCase Conceptualization
In Week 4, you created a case conceptualization using short-term psychodynamic therapy. This week, you will evaluate a new case study, Kyle, and create a case conceptualization using a cognitive-behavioral therapy (REBT, behavior, or cognitive) of choice.
To prepare for this assignment:
- Review Case Study: Kyle. Think about conceptualizing Kyle and his presenting issues through the lens of a cognitive-behavioral therapy.
- Review your Instructor's feedback on your first case conceptualization, Sam.
- Download and review the Case Conceptualization Exemplar and Case Conceptualization Template.
- Review Chapters 1, 2, and 3 of the text, Clinical Process: From Conceptualization to Treatment Planning, if needed.
- Consult your DSM-5 to formulate a preliminary diagnosis for Kyle's presenting issues.
- Conduct a brief literature review (2â3 articles), searching for empirically supported treatments related to the cognitive-behavioral interventions you are considering.
- Review this week's Web sites for empirically supported treatments.
The assignment: (The completed template should be 2â3 pages)
- Complete the Case Conceptualization Template for Case Study: Kyle through the lens of a cognitive-behavioral therapy (REBT, behavior, or cognitive).
- Provide specific empirically supported treatments and evidence-based practice interventions.
- Include ethical and cultural considerations in your case conceptualization.
Support your Application Assignment with specific references to all resources used in its preparation. You are asked to provide a reference list only for those resources not included in the Learning Resources for this course. Keep in mind the importance of using empirically supported research to support your points of view.
Submit your assignment by Day 7.