Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Assignment ContentWhen dealing with public policy and funding, it is very important to understand budgeting and its various approaches. In this assignment, you research and share information about b
- When dealing with public policy and funding, it is very important to understand budgeting and its various approaches. In this assignment, you research and share information about budgeting approaches.Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper in which you:
- Include an Introduction to the paper previewing all of the paper's requirements (listed below):
- - Evaluate how different budget approaches impact the development, implementation, and justification of existing and new programs.
- - Identify at least two major budgetary reform approaches, such as zero-based budgeting and performance-based budgeting, and their effects on justification of new or existing programs.
- - Provide a brief description of these approaches and their effects on budgeting.
- - Explain how these major reform approaches might assist a community as it deals with decreased funding from the state or federal government and lower collections of revenue at the local level.
- - Identify the impact of these major reform approaches on the budget office.
- Conclusion to the paper recapping all of the paper's major points (listed above)
- Include at least two academic resources in your paper to support your points.Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines to include, at a minimum, the APA cover page, Introduction, level headers for each required assignment discussion point, Conclusion and Reference page.