Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
. Choose a vulnerability assessment tool and perf
. Choose a vulnerability assessment tool and perform a vulnerability assessment against your target(s) in your environment, and report the findings. The information should include:
- A description about the tool used to perform the scan.
- A list of identified hosts (Obfuscate any specific IP addresses).
- The list of serious (on a scale of 1-5 (1 being the highest) report the 1 and 2 issues)
- Describe or list any false positive information.
- Discuss potential safeguards and remediation actions that could be implemented for each finding to reduce the risk.