Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
********DUE IN 4 HRS************** NO MIN WORD COUNT1. What were the long-term effects of the European Reformation?2. How did the Columbian Exchange change society in Europe, Africa, and the Ameri
********DUE IN 4 HRS************** NO MIN WORD COUNT
1. What were the long-term effects of the European Reformation?
2. How did the Columbian Exchange change society in Europe, Africa, and the Americas?
3. Name one short-term and one long-term impact of industrialization on society. Was industrialization a major or minor change?
4. How did people resist the institution of slavery, and were any forms of resistance successful?
5. Why were Asian communities popular among merchants from throughout the globe?
6. Explain the reasons behind the decline of the Mughal Empire. Why did the British Empire replace it so easily, when Britain is so far away from India?
7. Was the Enlightenment more of a gentlemanly pursuit, or did it have a real impact on the average person? Explain your answer with examples.
8. How did revolutionary ideals in France affect revolutions in Haiti and Latin America? Be specific.
9. What was New Imperialism, and how did it come to Africa?
10. Why was WW1 considered a "World War"?
11. Explain the causes of the Russian Revolution in 1918.
12. How could you say that World War One caused World War Two?
13. What was “Decolonization” in the 20th century? How did the events of World War Two encourage decolonization?
14. The 1920s to 1950s were a time of radical ideologies in government. Why were fascist ideas so popular during this period? What was going on to make law and order so preferable?
15. How did exploration into the “New World” affect relationships among European kingdoms?
16. Compare the consequences of the Boxer Rebellion and the Taiping Rebellion.
17. Describe two ways that Chinese administration changed from the Ming Dynasty to the Qing Dynasty.
18. How did the conclusion of World War Two split the world into the two factions of the Cold War?
19. Why was it easy to create a global community after the fall of the Soviet Empire? What events of the past twenty years have contributed to the idea of a global culture?
20. Define the New World Order. How is it changing lives all over the globe?