Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
(E) Write Oracle SQL statements to:· Create a table.· Accept user input to populate the table.· Check if the data has been added to the table properly.This assignment consists of
(E)Write Oracle SQL statements to:
· Create a table.
· Accept user input to populate the table.
· Check if the data has been added to the table properly.
This assignment consists of three parts:
1. Write Oracle SQL statements to create a table called Employee with the following attributes and associated data types.
2. Write Oracle SQL statements to insert new records to the Employee table. The program should do the following:
--- Trident Bookstore ---Please enter the Employee ID: Jimmy2345Please enter employee First Name: JimmyPlease enter employee Last Name: William
3. Please enter the phone number of the employee: 714-456-3456Note: Add at least 2 records of the data
· *****Copy the print screen of the SQL commands and the result to an MS-Word document.****
- 1433 orders completed
Tutor has posted answer for $80.00. See answer's preview
****** **** *** attached ******** for **** kind ******