Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
"for dennohmutuku only"
1. Again, I have posted an exam study guide, to help you study. You will find this under "Course Documents." The exam guide consists of questions that, if answered, will help prepare you for the exam. The exam guide will point you in the right direction but will not cover every possible question on the exam.
2. There will be no questions from the optional text.
3. All of the questions will come from the video lectures. It is expected you will be viewing the taped lectures first as there may be exam questions from the lecture that are not on the power point slides. Power point slides may be useful later in reviewing for the exam.
4. The exam window will open early Friday March 10 at 8am and close Monday March 13 at 11:00pm.
5. The exam will consist of 50 multiple choice questions.
6. Once you start the exam, you must finish it. You will be unable to pause the exam and return later.
7. You will have 60 minutes to complete the exam.