Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
1. What topic are you considering for your critical annotated bibliography? In other words, on what general area of interest are you going to locate 12 scholarly articles?
2. Find one article for your annotated bibliography using the tips mentioned in the video tutorial. Then list the source in APA format and write your summary/critique of 150-200 words.
1. Now that you've perused various articles on a topic using OneSearch, has your topic changed or become more focused in any way? If so, please describe how it has changed. If not, please tell us what your topic is again.
2. Find another article for your annotated bibliography, this time using subject terms, as Library Tutorial #2 describes. List the subject terms you used.
3. List the source in APA format and write your summary/critique of 150-200 words.
1. Select two different additional databases on the right-hand side of the OneSearch interface, as the video tutorial describes. What additional databases did you choose? Why did you choose these particular databases?
2. Did you find any additional potential articles for your research? If so, please post the name of one of these articles and why you feel it's useful to you. If not, please describe the types of articles you found through this new method and why you felt that they didn't have the potential to add to your research.