Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Hide Submission Folder InformationSubmission FolderM3 Assignment 2 SubmissionInstructionsAssignment 2: RA 1: Proposal Development PresentationDescription of RA 1:For this assignment, you are require
Hide Submission Folder InformationSubmission FolderM3 Assignment 2 SubmissionInstructions
Assignment 2: RA 1: Proposal Development Presentation
Description of RA 1:
For this assignment, you are required to develop a 5- to 7-slide proposal presentation (including detailed speaker's notes and audio recording) using one of the cases listed below. Begin by reviewing both the cases and choosing which one you would like to use. Click the titles of the cases to view them.
Cases (Select One):
- Friendly Floor Covering
- New Life Behavioral Health Services
After you have selected your case, assume that you have conducted due diligence and collected any additional data needed. Using your textbook and at least three additional scholarly sources from the Argosy University online library resources, complete the following in five to seven slides (including detailed speaker's notes and audio recording):
- In a background section, summarize the organization's mission, values, and culture.
- Explain what makes the organization successful (i.e., its unique qualities) and its challenges.
- Summarize your developed proposal (to include all the necessary key elements of a contract):
- Roles and responsibilities
- Main deliverables and how the deliverables will be measured
- Expected outcomes and how these outcomes will be measured
- Describe the possible problems that could arise due to your recommended proposal.
- Identify and explain any ethical considerations as they relate to best practices followed by the consultant.
- Identify and explain any emotional intelligence considerations as they relate to best practices followed by the consultant.
Your final product will be in a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation of approximately five to seven slides (including detailed speaker's notes and audio recording) in length. You will utilize at least three scholarly sources in your research. Your presentation should be written in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrate ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; and display accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
All written assignments and responses should follow APA rules for attributing sources.
- Save your presentation as AU_IO6440_M3_A2_Lastname_Firstname.ppt
- By the due date assigned, deliver your assignment to the Submissions Area.
- Presentation software
Helpful Recommended Tutorial Resources:
Office. (2010). Record and add narration and timings to a slide show. Retrieved from http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/powerpoint-help/record- and-add-narration-and-timings-to-a-slide-show-HA010338313.aspx
Office. (2013). Record and add narration and timings to a slide show. Retrieved from http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/powerpoint-help/record-and-add- narration-and-timings-to-a-slide-show-HA102749693.aspx
PowToon. (2013). Video tutorials. Retrieved from http://www.powtoon.com/ tutorials/
Prezi. (2013). Learn & support. Retrieved from https://prezi.com/support/