Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
*I need this assignment completed by March 11,2018. This assignment will be ran through several different originality checkers and given are score of...
*I need this assignment completed by March 11,2018. This assignment will be ran through several different originality checkers and given are score of zero (0). Also, Please do not use any information on course hero.* This assignment will need to be completed in APA .
Cause and Effect Essay Prompt
Provide a cause and effect argument in which you answer one of the following questions:
1. How has social media impacted American culture?
Use academic research to include at least4 quotations, 1 summary, and 1 paraphrase (6 total) from at least 3 sources. Be sure to document your sources correctly according to your documentation style (APA, MLA, or Turabian).
As you compose your essay, be sure to:
- Include all of the parts identified in "Structuring a Cause-and-Effect Argument" found on page 475 in your Practical Argument textbook. As follows:
■■ Introduction: Establishes a context for the argument by explaining the need to examine causes or to consider effects; states the essay's thesis
■■ Evidence (first point in support of thesis): Discusses less important causes or effects
■■ Evidence (second point in support of thesis): Discusses major causes or effects
■■ Refutation of opposing arguments: Considers and rejects other pos- sible causes or effects
■■ Conclusion: Reinforces the argument's main point; includes a strong concluding statement
- Integrate at least 4 quotations, 1 summary, and 1 paraphrase (6 total) into your essay from at least 3 outside sources.
- Follow the appropriate formatting style for your degree program (current MLA, APA, or Turabian).
- Use signal phrases and proper in-text citations; make sure you include a references (APA), bibliography (Turabian) or works cited (MLA) page.
- Use the Essay 3 Grading Rubric and the proofreading checklist (provided below) to draft and revise your essay.