Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
In the next component of your project you will: 1) construct and analyze a set of policy alternatives, including diversity and equity considerations; 2) develop evaluative criteria to judge the meri
In the next component of your project you will: 1) construct and analyze a set of policy alternatives, including diversity and equity considerations; 2) develop evaluative criteria to judge the merits of policy alternatives; 3) apply the cost-benefit policy analysis method to assess the policy alternatives; 4) identify recommendations based on the findings of the policy analysis; and 5) provide a conclusion as related to the overall policy analysis.
For the Assignment, the layout of your brief will consist of the following:
1. Constructed policy alternatives.
2. Evaluative criteria developed to judge the merits of policy alternatives.
3. Recommendations related to findings of the policy analysis.
You are expected to follow these requirements:
· Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
· APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current edition APA style and format.
· Number of resources: Minimum of 8–10 peer-reviewed resources.
· Length of paper: 10 typed, double-spaced pages, including title page and references.
· Font and font size: Arial, 12 points.
Note: your instructor may also use the Writing Feedback Tool to provide feedback on your writing. In the tool, click on the linked resources for helpful writing information.
Watch "Intro to Cost-Benefit Analysis" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tdKkeNClPE by the Conservation Strategy Fund on YouTube. You will use the information in this media piece to inform your assignment.
I want the paper base on Gun control please . you can use the attach paper to build on. Please make the below one of your references attach you will find some information to use.
Kraft, M. E., & Furlong, S. R. (2018). Public policy: Politics, analysis, and alternatives. (6th ed.). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publishing