Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Overview This discussion is about international markets and strategy. Conduct research on current events relating to one of the unit concepts of interest to you. Then, share your findings in an initi
This discussion is about international markets and strategy. Conduct research on current events relating to one of the unit concepts of interest to you. Then, share your findings in an initial post. Try to choose a concept that has not been, or is rarely, addressed by your classmates. Review peers' findings and then engage in an active discussion to learn more about the topic at hand.
- Park Library
- Click on the Library Sources tab.
- Enter your topic in the search box.
- Click on full text, and you will find one, or several, articles to analyze.
- Initial post by 11:59 p.m., Thursday, CT.
- Response post(s) by 11:59 p.m., Sunday, CT.
- Complete the unit readings.
- Select one of the unit concepts to research. Find a current event in an article through Park's library, that will illustrate that concept. Compose an analysis of that event or situation in the article that you selected.
- Initial Post
- Provide the name of your source (online journal)
- Provide an overview of the issue at hand
- Summarize the article
- Analyze the event or situation based on a concept covered in this unit.
- Support your response with at least two credible references, one of which should be your textbook.
- Your post must be substantial and thoughtful and be a minimum of 250 words. It is recommended that you write your post in Word to track your word count and then copy and paste it into the discussion forum space in the course