Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
the problem is : Integrity - employees, and company executives have decided to cut corners, omit information, lie, steal, and deceive to get ahead.Businesses often encounter ethical dilemmas. Depen
the problem is :
- Integrity - employees, and company executives have decided to cut corners, omit information, lie, steal, and deceive to get ahead.
Businesses often encounter ethical dilemmas. Depending on the industry, there may be consequences to business behavior that ignores ethical standards.
For your project this week you will need to do the following:
- In a minimum of 2 pages, prepare an essay explaining to the leadership at MovieFlix why it's important to take an ethical approach to solving their business problem (the problem that you are helping them to solve).
- Make sure to discuss how using good business ethics can enhance their profitability.
- Also, describe some of the consequences that they could face if they behave unethically when trying to solve the problem that you've selected for your project.
- Discuss how you, as their consultant can help them to take an ethical approach to solving their problem.