Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
To help prepare:· View the Action Research Study Examples.· Consider how action research compares to traditional models of educational research and how it can open doors for educational expl
To help prepare:
· View the Action Research Study Examples.
· Consider how action research compares to traditional models of educational research and how it can open doors for educational exploration.
Respond Questions below:
Briefly, answer the following questions below. Using APA style and references to support your respond. 200-300 words.
- How do you currently involve traditional educational research in your work as an educator?
- How might engagement in collaborative teacher inquiry/action research become a part of your current work as an educator?
- What did you notice about the research methods used in the examples you read?
- What role does research play in educational reform? Does that role shift or change based on the use of traditional research versus action research?
- To what degree does promoting positive social change play a role in educational research?
Lawlor, L. A., Hansen, C. C., Zambo, D., & Horn, P. (2015). Empowering teachers and engaging students. Educational Digest, 80(6), 4–8.
Fowler, C., Wu, C., & Lam, W. (2014). Participatory action research: Involving students in parent education. Nurse Education in Practice, 14(1), 76–81.
Gordon, C. A. (2015). Evidence-based stories from school library research and practice: Creating synergy for change. Knowledge Quest, 43(3), 6–7.