Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
When a person smokes, almost every single organ in his or her body is affected by dangerous chemicals. Cigarette smoking is a lifestyle factor known to cause an increased risk of death and disease (U
When a person smokes, almost every single organ in his or her body is affected by dangerous chemicals. Cigarette smoking is a lifestyle factor known to cause an increased risk of death and disease (US Department of Health and Human Services & Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 2004). Prior to beginning work on this assignment, review The Health Consequences of Smoking (https://www.cdc.gov/tobacco/data_statistics/sgr/2004/consumer_summary/index.htm)
Next, imagine you are employed as a worksite wellness professional for a major organization. The organization recently adopted a policy to make the campus smoke free. To help support this effort, you have decided to develop a PowerPoint to present to all employees that will:
- Define the major health risks associated with cigarette smoking.
- Examine the health benefits of smoking cessation.
- Explain the benefits of a smoke-free environment for employees as well as the employer.
- Generalize how the Stages of Change Model can be used to evaluate a person’s readiness to quit smoking.
- Explain one way to motivate change at each stage of the Stages of Change Model.
- Explain the importance of role modeling positive lifestyle habits.
- Describe two smoking cessation aids.
For this assignment, you will be creating a PowerPoint Presentation with speaker’s notes. Your PowerPoint
- Must be eight double-spaced slides in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style.
- Must include a separate title slide with the following:
- Title of presentation
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must utilize academic voice.
- Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
- Must use at least three scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
- Must document any information used from sources in APA style.
- Must include a separate reference slide that is formatted according to APA style.