Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
- https://www.fairtradecertified.org/sites/default/files/filemanager/documents/Apparel%20Pilot%20Report.pdf (page 1 - 11)
I need to read two articles that I uploaded and answer the following questions:
- What are the incentives that drive the workers in the garment factories? Why do they work in the factories, and what are the downsides?
- What are the incentives that drive the owners and operators of the garment factories in Bangladesh? Why do they work with global clothing brands, and how do they meet their obligations to their client brands?
- What are the incentives that drive global clothing brands that produce overseas in Bangladesh?
- Which stakeholder group is ultimately responsible for the system that yields the types of tragedies discussed in the articles?
- How can fair trade in apparel cause positive change in the global garment industry?
Please help me. Thanks.