Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
1-- For each description of a meeting listed in step 3 considering which team- building phase each meeting represents Phase 1: SocializePhase 2: OrganizePhase 3: SharePhase 4: Solve problems Now you t
1-- For each description of a meeting listed in step 3 considering which team- building phase each meeting represents
Phase 1: Socialize
Phase 2: Organize
Phase 3: Share
Phase 4: Solve problems
Now you try it
For each meeting description, identify which team-building phase each meeting represents.
1. Grace Wong meets with other Quest employees to discuss the mission and purpose of exploring business travel services.
2. Quest employees meet to collaborate on materials that promote the Quest’s business travel services.
3. Eric Jamison meets with other Quest employees to get acquainted before dealing with the new business travel project.
4. Grace Wong organizes a lunch meeting so that members of the new business travel team can develop personal connections.
5. During a meeting of the business travel team, Eric Jamison schedules a work session for identifying tours that appeal to business travelers.
6. At the beginning of a meeting of the business travel team, Grace Wong sets a schedule so that everyone on the team can meet once a week.
Question no 2 –
Quest Specialty Travel wants to offer new types of tours that will appeal to business travelers. Prepare to use the free writing technique to generate tour ideas.
REQUIRED as per the above context you must think and then write your ideas
Use the free writing technique to generate tour ideas as follows:
· For one minute, think of the types of tours and destinations that would appeal to various business travelers, including salespeople, managers, owners, and staff members.
· For five minutes, write down any idea you have for increasing business travel. Write nonstop during this period without pausing to read or edit your work.