Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
1-2 pages unit 4 ip
The Supreme Court has made clear that the government is obligated to provide medical care for those offenders in its custody. Inmates have a constitutional right to medical care for serious medical needs. Discuss what is considered a serious medical need and how prison authorities make this determination. Provide examples.
- Address the following in 1–2 pages:
- In your own words, what do you think constitutes as a serious medical need?
- How do prison officials determine whether an inmate has a serious medical need?
- What factors must be considered when treating inmates for medical conditions?
- Provide 2 examples of prisoner treatment. Include 1 successful treatment and 1 unsuccessful treatment with regard to prisoner safety.
- Be sure to reference all sources using APA style.