Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
1) A large producer of lightweight luggage distributes its products through major department stores, mail-order houses, retail outlets, and other...
1) A large producer of lightweight luggage distributes its products through major department stores, mail-order houses, retail outlets, and other stores. The company has a large field staff of sales representatives (about 400). Over the past few years, turnover among these sales reps (i.e., people leaving the company) has been 10 to 20 percent a year. You have conducted exit interviews with many of these people and are hearing that many are leaving due to dissatisfaction with promotion opportunities and pay. You have communicated this to management but so far it has not been sympathetic, saying your findings are based on intuition but little hard data. You decide to conduct a study.
- What is the general hypothesis that would guide your research?
- What type of research design (exploratory, descriptive, causal) would you recommend? Why?
2) You are a marketing analyst at a large manufacturer. Management wants to know whether the company's growth is equal to, better than or worse than the general economy. You are assigned to do some research of macroeconomic data against which the company's growth can be compared.
- List at least 3 sources where such information can be found.
- By how much did real final sales to domestic purchasers grow for each quarter in 2016?