Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
1.A team's performance can be evaluated at theA. individual level and
1. A team's performance can be evaluated at the
A. individual level and
B. team level and department level.
C. individual level and team level.
D. team level and company level.
2. Which of the following takes a big-picture perspective and works on high-impact issues?
B. Task force
D. Working group
3. Roger has lunch with the same four people almost every day. These five people represent a/an _______ team.
4. Business plans generally start with a/an
A. assessment of an organization's current problems.
B. general or explicit statement of where an organization wishes to be at some time in the future.
C. action plan of goals to be accomplished.
D. review of policies governing an organization.
5. Which of the following bases of power closely parallels formal authority?
6. Senior management generally makes _______ decisions.
7. A supervisor makes the weekly schedule and tries to keep it the same each week. This is an example of a _______ decision.
8. Computer programmers, lawyers, accountants, and engineers are examples of the _______ competency level.
9. In the Leadership Grid, employees preferred which of the following styles?
A. Team management
B. Country-club management
C. Authority-compliance management
D. Middle-of-the-road management
10. Management by _______ is also called an "open-book management" practice.
B. walking around
11. The ability to combine marketing knowledge with operations knowledge is an example of _______ skills.
12. An analyst in the marketing department needs to send a report to the accounting manager. This is an example of _______ communication.
13. A _______ leader shares successes with the team and takes personal responsibility when things go wrong.
A. Level 5
14. Which of the following types of leaders has the ability to bring about organizational change?
15. A horizontal team is also called a _______ team.
16. Sam is a supervisor who spends the majority of his time focused on meeting production schedules and how the plant is running and virtually no time on employee needs. Sam is considered a/an _______ leader.
17. The distinguishing personal characteristics of a leader are known as which of the following?
A. Leadership behaviors
B. Sources of power
C. Leadership styles
18. Which of the following is a form of direct, intense, and detailed training?
B. Job delegation
C. Job rotation
19. Which of the following bases of power emphasizes threatening or actual punishment?
20. An individual employee's job performance is measured as
A. skills × appreciation.
B. ability × motivation.
C. knowledge × rewards.
D. learning × recognition.