Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
1. At the end of Section 2, why does the same land now seem quite different? 2. What problem has Pahom encountered at the beginning of
1. At the end of Section 2, why does the same land now seem "quite different"?
2. What problem has Pahom encountered at the beginning of Section 3?
3. What happens with his neighbor Simon?
4. How do the other peasants feel about him now?
5. What does Pahom learn from the stranger who passed through town? Y
6. What does Pahom do the end of Section 3?
7. In Section 4, how much more land does Pahom now have?
8. Why does Pahom become unhappy again?
9. What does Pahom try to buy next?
10. What happens at the end of Section 4?
11. What happens at the end of Section 5?
12. What is the bargain that the Chief offers to Pahom?
13. What dream does Pahom have?
14. What happens in Section 8?
15. What happens in Section 9?
16. "Six feet from his head to his heels was all he needed." What does this last line mean and why is it so ironic?
May you help me with the answers