Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
1. Do you believe that President Trump colluded with the Russians in seeking to win the 2016 election? This is not necessarily a crime but it could
1. Do you believe that President Trump colluded with the Russians in seeking to win the 2016 election? This is not necessarily a crime but it could still be an impeachable offense. Evidence?
2. Do you believe that President Trump committed obstruction of Justice by attempting to thwart the Justice Department/FBI investigation into alleged illegal Trump-Russian ties (e.g. firing FBI Director Comey and threatening to fire Mueller?) Evidence?
3. Do you believe that the Russian have some sort of "kompromat" or leverage on Trump e.g. questionable economic dealings with Russian Oligarchs? Evidence?
4. Do you believe that Hillary Clinton is guilty of any criminal offenses for which she should be charged? If so, what charges? Evidence?
5. Do you believe that the Mueller investigation is itself fatally flawed because it is not an objective investigation but a politically biased operation with a pre-determined outcome? Evidence?