Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
1.Identify which part of the Constitution provides for your privacy rights. Do you believe that with today's technology the Constitution still
1.Identify which part of the Constitution provides for your privacy rights. Do you believe that with today's technology the Constitution still adequately protects those rights? Why, or why not?
2. Select and describe an issue that has been in the news within the last 15 years related to how politics and the right to privacy have intersected and led to an invasion of privacy. If you believe no rights were violated, select a relevant article and discuss what actions would have created violation of privacy and why.
3. Take a stand. Do you agree with the invasion of privacy story you discussed in #2 above, or do you object?
Where do you draw the line in this privacy issue? Explain your response.
4. Explain how historical thought and tradition affect civil liberties and rights as they pertain to the issue you chose.
5. What consequences do you support for those who cross the line?
6. What, if any, compensation do you recommend for the victims?