Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
1. Listen to the podcast of the debate, and take detailed notes of the various points of argument and rebuttals made by each side2. Write these up as a summary of each sides argument and defense3. Ana
1. Listen to the podcast of the debate, and take detailed notes of the various points of argument and rebuttals made by each side
2. Write these up as a summary of each sides argument and defense
3. Analyze each teams’ performance. Were their arguments strong or weak? Were they relevant or off topic? Were they comprehensible or confusing? Did they flow together in logical progression, or were they random? Did they use humor? Were they arrogant?
4. Finally, give your reasoned opinion as to who you think should have won the debate, and give reasons to support your decision. Write this up in a 2-3 page paper, double-spaced with one inch margins. No title page is necessary, but your name, class ID, and date submitted must appear in the upper right corner of the first page. Use the title of the debate as the title of your report. Your bibliography should contain only one reference to the Intelligence Squared podcast in current MLA style.
Listen to the debate
Research for and against the motion