Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
1. Post 1 slide from your project that you are most proud of. This can be a screenshot of the page, so you can upload it easily. In the same post, answer the following two questions: 2. State what you
1. Post 1 slide from your project that you are most proud of. This can be a screenshot of the page, so you can upload it easily. In the same post, answer the following two questions:
2. State what you found most interesting about your role, what you learned most, how this changed your mindset about museums, why you found a particular artist, movement or artwork interesting, or the lesson you will take away from this project.
3. State how you think this project could be improved to allow future students to have more success or learn more.
4. Find someone else with the same role and critique their work and reply to their post with the following: 1) what is something you find successful or learned from their project, perhaps that you wished you had done 2) how could their submitted page be improved - do not say it's perfect, find SOMETHING 3) what is something you learned about art from their project.
5. Like the post with the page that is most successful - this will be awarded class favorite and score an extra 25 bonus points on this assignment.
6. Keep the conversations going in a positive way to score up to 50 extra bonus points. The more quality answers and responses you post, the more points you receive. Use art terminology you learned from class.
I choose to talk on the curatorial statement