Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
1. The research paper will need to be at least 6 pages long, not including the Works Cited page at the end. 2. The paper will have MLA style for documentation of sources and formatting. 3. Y
1. The research paper will need to be at least 6 pages long, not including the Works Cited page at the end.
2. The paper will have MLA style for documentation of sources and formatting.
3. You choose the topic of your own interest.
4. The paper will need to have a thesis to keep the paper focused and organized.
5. Include a visual aid such as a picture, graphic, table, chart, etc. in the research paper and give credit to the source of this visual aid. In the six pages this assignment requires, the graphic should take up no more than one-half of one of those pages. (That really means 5.5 pages of writing with .5 of a page allowed for the visual aid). This visual aid requirement is to be in compliance with state guidelines for the class.
6. The paper needs to have at least 5 outside sources. At least half of the sources you use need to be non-internet. By non-internet, this means general web pages found through a search engine such as Google or Yahoo. It is acceptable to use library sources that are accessed online, such as the TCCD Library Databases. Please refer to the links below for assistance in accessing these library sources. Tarrant County College Libraries (tccd.edu)
7. The paper uses a formal, academic tone of voice.
1. The paper is an original creation for this course session and not a reworking of any previous essay submission from any prior course experience.