Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
1) There are many individuals who view punishment (both positive and negative) as a necessary teaching method. This can vary from one culture to another as well as from one individual to the next. Wha
1) There are many individuals who view punishment (both positive and negative) as a necessary teaching method. This can vary from one culture to another as well as from one individual to the next. What are your views on using punishment in order to reduce unwanted behaviors? In what situations is it OK, and in what situations should it be discouraged? Provide examples and references, if appropriate.
Your Discussion should be at least 250 words in length, but not more than 750 words. Use APA citations and references for the textbook and any other sources used.
2 )Part I - The most commonly known and labeled senses are sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell. Considering this, please address the following
- Do you think that there may be senses which do not necessarily receive information only from the environment, but rather from within us as well? (For example, how do you sense that you are hungry? If you hold your breath, which sense ‘senses’ that you need air? How do you sense the need for belonging?)
- If you think that we may have more senses than the 5 noted above, would you provide your opinion on why you think the dominant scientific community may not have considered more than the typical 5 senses? If you wish, you may use other references to strengthen or support your discussion.
- How does a “definition” (for example, how we define the 5 senses) help or hinder us in knowing the parameters of a concept, think about a concept’s potential for expansion, or keep a concept within known boundaries?
- Do you think that the definition of sensation needs to be expanded? Why?
Part II - What is the role of operant conditioning in our development of reading skills? How do these skills become stronger and more “automatic”? Do you think that many of our “skills” follow the same path of development, and why?
The Written Assignment should be 2-3 double spaced pages in length, not including title or reference pages. Make sure your assignment is APA format with double-spacing, Times New Roman, 12-point font, and 1” margins. Include citations and a list of references in APA format. Edit for spelling and grammar errors. You can get assistance with APA formatting at: https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/research_and_citation/apa_style/apa_formatting_and_style_guide/general_format.html