Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
10 slides in 3 hours max
Scenario: You have been asked to speak to an audience on the importance of the social factors affecting one’s experience of life. For this presentation, create an interesting and educational PowerPoint presentation, which contains a critical narrative that integrates aspects of the various theories with your individual sociocultural experiences.
Please observe these general guidelines for your visual presentation. This link contains tips for basic guidelines of slide presentations. Additionally, this website offers tips for creating effective and interesting slide presentations.
- Slides should be sequenced and organized clearly.
- Slides should show a clear and logical progression of ideas.
- Slides should include a maximum of five bullet points or short sentences, not dense paragraphs. The information that explains each bullet point is conveyed via Speaker’s Notes. Speaker’s Notes are the typed notes that appear in the box below the slide that complement the presentation slides. Whereas the slides have short bulleted items, the Speaker’s Notes will contain more details. They are essentially what the presenter will say during a presentation to an audience to explain the bulleted points and any images, graphs, data summary, and/or animation on the slide. It is important that the Speaker’s Notes are concise and detailed when explaining the points.
- Slides should include relevant visuals such as images, graphs, tables, data summaries, sound, and/or animation that enhance understanding of concepts, ideas, and relationships.
- When using sourced material, follow APA as you would for discussions or other written assignments, using quotation marks at the beginning and end of verbatim material, a citation, and a corresponding reference on the reference slide.
- The presentation as a whole should include a consistent theme, format, and font to assist with readability.