Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
100% ORIGINAL WORK NO PLAGIARISM !!! Write an essay analyzing one of the following key Supreme Court rulings: National Federation of Independent Businesses v. Sebelius: https://www.oyez.org/cases/20
100% ORIGINAL WORK NO PLAGIARISM !!!
Write an essay analyzing one of the following key Supreme Court rulings:
- National Federation of Independent Businesses v. Sebelius: https://www.oyez.org/cases/2011/11-393?page=3
- District of Columbia v. Heller: http://www.oyez.org/cases/2000-2009/2007/2007_07_290
- Roe v. Wade (abortion rights): http://www.oyez.org/cases/1970-1979/1971/1971_70_18
- Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission: http://www.oyez.org/cases/2000-2009/2008/2008_08_205
- Obergefell v. Hodges: https://www.oyez.org/cases/2014/14-556
Answer these questions to complete your analysis of your selected Supreme Court ruling.
- Tell the reader which of the five key Supreme Court ruling you selected to analyze.
- What was the law being challenged in the case?
- Tell me any of the states or government entities that were part of the case.
- Who was the Petitioner in the Case?
- What was the Petitioner’s argument?
- Who was Respondent?
- What was the Respondent’s argument?
- What part or parts of the Constitution were discussed in the case?
- Why were those parts of the Constitution discussed in the case?
- What was the final Supreme Court ruling by
- What was the final score of the case was (for example 5 to 4 or 7 to 2 or some other combo that, in most cases, adds up to 9)
- What was the date that the case was decided?
- Which side won, was it the petitioner or the respondent?
- What did it mean that this particular side won?
- This is the most important part of the assignment: how does this case currently impact your life and the lives of Americans? Explore the political and electoral consequences of the ruling. Don’t just say, for example in the case of Roe v. Wade, women can now have abortions because only a small percent of the population is of childbearing potential – how did the case impact everyone else more generally? Think about how even this current or most recent presidential election was impacted by the ruling you have analyzed.
- Provide a reference list.